Wednesday, September 06, 2006

96a Web Rings

I think right now people are finding me mostly through Yahoo Answers. Which is fine, but I want to open myself to other kinds of traffic. So I've joined some web rings.--two through the regular "web ring" process and one private web ring called Memory Lane. You'll see the links toward the bottom of my sidebar.
I found the Memory Lane webring through the Tangled Neuron site after the owner of TN wrote to me. I was not surprised to see the Unforgettable Fund, run by my friend Patty's family, as one of their links.
I still don't know what I have in mind for all this information. Do I want to write a book, start a support group, I don't know. Right now it's just a sharing. I walk behind my dad and you can follow along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's absolutely incredible how people find each other on the internet. It's like a pioneer outpost. I feel like the old cook, clanging on the triangle, telling everyone to have a seat at the table. Hmmm. Funny I should think that, considering I can't cook to save my life...

I love the image of linking computers, linking people, linking experience.