Friday, July 02, 2004

9 well-wishes from a friend

07-02-04 (full moon) Mayatime: 12.19.11.7.6 4 Cimi 9 Tzec

It's a small world. One of the people from my lightworker group was reading this blog, and it turns out she knows my father. I have her permission to reprint her e-mails:

From: HeatherO
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 13:12:14 -0400
To: geverabert
Subject: hello...
Hi Gevera,
I was just at your website reading about your father. And when I saw his picture I thought I recognized him. Then I read further down to where you wrote that he worked at Meriden Hyundai. Is your father's name Bob? If that is him, then I bought my first car from your dad back in 1998. And I don't know how anyone could have given him a bad rating. Your dad was great while selling me my car and for years after. If I ever had a problem, I knew I could call him and he would help me. My husband and I ended up going back to him several years later and buying another car there. I'm really sorry to hear about his diagnosis. I will definitely be praying for you all. Love, Heather...:)

Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:15:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: GeveraBert
Subject: Re: hello...
To: HeatherO
Yes, he's Bob Rizza. And I will tell him of your good wishes. Thank you so much. Can I put your letter in my blog? I will not post your email address of course.

From: HeatherO
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 1:18 PM
To: geverabert
Subject: Re: hello...
Of course....For years I would drive by the Hyundai dealer and look for Bob in the window. I always had fond memories of him, still do. He is a kind hearted man and I wish him and your family the best....:)

Anyone else who has made their way to this site and knows my dad personally, feel free to email me at geverabert(at)yahoo(dot)com to send him well wishes. They mean a lot to us.

No comments: